There are seven moves in the marketing revolution that I convey. if you do it to the maximum, you can get awesome results.
If you do it to the fullest, you can get awesome results:
• We must concentrate on the ultimate advantage, sensational offer, and powerful promise.
• Perform five marketing efforts
• All actions must be measured and the smallest tests first
• Tipping point
• Income-related productivity
• Price principle, very cheap or dark
concentration on UPS
If in normal / general marketing, be careful: U = unique, S = selling, P = proposition. that is, when doing a marketing system, we must have a difference with the others.
But, in this matter, UPS for me is among the keys to the success of marketing revolution. As for what I mean, here are: U = ultimate advantage, S = sensational offer, and P = powerful promise abbreviation usp I first got from Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G Allen in his one minute millionare book.
When doing one business, we must first know clearly the superiority of what we have compared to others. for example we are both the same, open a soto shop. the … Read More